Want to use and download Kik for PC. As you know, there are many internet messaging apps that one can use for smartphones and computers. Some of these apps include WhatsApp, Telegram, Kik, LINE, etc. Apps like WhatsApp and Telegram use a mobile phone number to function. However, to use apps like KIK for PC, users don’t need a phone number.
- Message: by installing this application on his PC or Smartphone, the user can send as many SMS as he wishes to another user who has installed the same application. An essential condition to benefit from the service of KIK Messenger. Each message arrived will be alerted by a push notification.
- Account: registration can be done from the main window of the application interface. For this purpose, it will be possible to send SMS to other platforms such as the iPhone and BlackBerry.
- Contact: KIK Messenger performs a deep directory scan to analyze the user’s contacts. A practice that allows it to detect those who have an account. At the end of the scan, it displays them on a list. The user can also add the contacts one by one.
- This application is completely free.
- Messages are inexpensive.
- The application is cross-platform.
- The use of an Internet or Wifi connection is essential.
- Adding contacts individually can take a long time.
- Creating an account is a sine qua non to benefit from free SMS.
How to Download Kik for PC
In order to download and use the Kik app for desktop/PC, there are many options like installing emulators, chrome extensions, online emulators.
You can use Any Android emulator ( Best Android Emulator For Windows PC, Android And Mac ) This software allows you to run smoothly Kik on Windows PC without facing any problem. For this, you will require a valid Google account.
Run Kik on Android Emulator on Windows PC
Bluestacks Emulator Method
- Download and save BlueStacks from the official website.
- Install BlueStacks file on your PC.
- Open and Launch BlueStacks.
- Configure settings and add google account on Bluestacks.
- Install the KIK App through Google Play Store.
Andy Android Emulator Method
Here are the steps to Download the Andy Android Emulator and Install Kik in Emulator and run it in your PC:
- Download and install Andy Android Emulator from the official site.
- Once the Andy Android Emulator is installed in the pc just open it and login into play store with your Google account.
- Search Kik app on Play Store and install it.
- After installing Kik open the installed app and login or sign up into the KIK app.
Now you are done. start using KIK App and you will feel like Android version.
Use KIK For PC Without Emulator
You can run the KIK app in the web browser like chrome. By adding and install chrome extension on your web browser you can also use Kik easily without any emulator. Let’s check the step to download install Kik app on chrome.
Step 1: Open Google chrome and go to the extension web store and search for KIK extension.
Step 2: install Kik chrome extension to chrome by clicking on add to chrome and clicking on add extension.
Step 3: Once the extension is added, it is shown on the top right corner in chrome. Now login and start to using Kik.
Run Kik on Android Emulator on Mac/MacBook
Installing Messenger application on Mac is simpler than you think, no matter what version you may have. To do this, however, you first need to consider downloading and installing Bluestacks. This is an Android emulator that is needed to use Kik.
Step 1: Download Bluestacks for Mac OS and proceed to install it.
Step 2: To access the Google Play store, you need to set up a Google account. And after that, Launch BlueStacks.
Step 3: Now you need to click the Search button to download Kik Messenger app for Mac
Step 4: After that, go to the Play Store. search KiK, click on the Kik App.
Step 5: Install Kik Messenger app and then launch it.
Step 6: Once you have installed the application, you can proceed to start it. You can create a new user if you do not have an account, or Good still uses your existing license.
Step 7: And that’s about it! You have now installed Kik, and you can start using it to chat with friends, family and people who have a Kik ID
All in all, we hope, that this is the most useful guide for you and those who have already managed to install Kik for PC by following the instructions. Remember that you are using Kik on your computer to be able to take advantage of this functionality and features as you would when on a high-end phone. The advantage is also that if the phone battery dies, you can use Kik from your computer to forward messages to your friends.