Have you ever watched a YouTube video and thought, “I wish I could download this”?
Almost everyone has watched a YouTube video at some point. They are convenient, short, and free to watch. Many people don’t know that you can save these videos in high quality- for free.
In this article, we will show you how to save high-quality YouTube videos for free.
Why You Need To Download Youtube Videos
In today’s world, it’s no secret that YouTube is one of the most popular social media platforms. Whether you’re a YouTuber yourself, or just someone who likes to watch videos, there are many reasons why you may need to download YouTube videos. Maybe you want to save a video for later, or perhaps you want to watch it without an internet connection. Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t make it easy to download videos.
You might need to download a YouTube video for several reasons. Maybe you want to watch the video offline or without an internet connection. Another reason is that you want to save the video for later viewing or need it for a project or presentation.
Difficulties While Downloading Youtube Videos
Many difficulties can occur while trying to download a YouTube video. The first and most common difficulty is finding a reliable website that offers the downloads. Many websites promise to offer downloads, but many of them are either scams or have low-quality videos.
Another difficulty is finding a website that offers high-quality videos. Many websites compress their videos, which can result in a lower-quality video. Finally, some websites require you to pay for the privilege of downloading their videos. This can be difficult if you’re unsure if you want to use the website again.
Tips for Getting Any Youtube Video
When getting any youtube video, you can do a few things to increase your chances. There are two ways to get any YouTube video. The first is by Screen Recording & Save, and the second is by Pay For Youtube VIP.
Screen Recording & Save
Screen recording a video is pretty simple. Just hit the record button on your screen recorder and then play the video on YouTube. Make sure you have your sound turned up so you can hear the audio from the video.
Assuming you would like tips for recording your screen on youtube:
- Open up YouTube and navigate to the video you want to record screen.
- Make sure you are in full-screen mode so that nothing is cut off in the recording.
- On your keyboard, press Command + Shift + 5 to bring up the screen recording options.
- Click on the Record Selected Portion option and then click on the portion of your screen that you want to record.
- A countdown will start, and your recording will begin automatically.
- To finish your recording, press Command + Shift + 5 again and then click on Stop Recording.
Pay For Youtube VIP
Another option is to use a service like Pay For YouTube VIP. This is a great option to download videos without any ads or watermarks. The downside is that it can be a bit expensive.
YouTube VIP membership, which gives you access to downloads for offline viewing. This option isn’t for everyone, but it’s worth considering if you find yourself downloading many videos from YouTube.
If you decide to go with the VIP option, be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully. Some VIP memberships have restrictions on how you can use the downloaded videos. For example, some memberships only allow you to view videos on specific devices or in certain countries.
How to Use iTop Screen Recorder To Record and Save Youtube Videos in High Quality
iTop Screen Recorder is a tool to record screens and save high-quality YouTube videos. The following are detailed steps on how to use a screen recorder for a PC:
- Download and install the iTop Screen Recorder onto your computer.
- Open the program and select the “Record Video” option.
- Set the recording parameters according to your preferences. You can choose to record the entire screen or just a particular region. You can also set the frame rate, video quality, and audio quality.
- After setting the recording parameters, click the “Start Recording” button to record a YouTube video.
- Click the “Stop Recording” button to stop recording.
- A preview window will show you the recorded video.
Besides recording the video, you can also use the built-in editor to edit the recorded video very easily.
It is easy to save Youtube videos in high quality for free. By following the steps above, you can ensure that your videos are saved in the best possible quality. This will allow you to enjoy your videos without worrying about losing quality. Plus, you can access them anywhere, anytime, without an internet connection. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start saving those videos.