If you want to demonstrate your ability to design the enterprise network, the Examsnap Cisco 300-420 exam is right for you. This test will evaluate your expertise in designing the enterprise, including routing solutions and advanced addressing, WAN, advanced enterprise campus networks, security & network services, as well as SDA.
It is designed for those specialists who hold the role of a System Administrator, a Network Design Engineer, and a Network Engineer. Moreover, the applicants can get the CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design certifications.
Please note that CCNP Enterprise requires passing two exams, which are Cisco Certification Exam.
Take Advantage by Observing All the Important Details of the Cisco 300-420 Exam
Cisco 300-420 ENSLD contains about 60 questions that are presented in the following formats: drag and drop, testlet, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple choice. These questions have to be covered within 90 minutes, and the students must get a passing score of a minimum of 750 points out of Examsnap 1000. Please keep in mind that this test can be taken in the English and Japanese languages, and the applicants can choose the right variant during scheduling.
As for registration, this process can be completed through Pearson VUE after paying $300. You will have the opportunity to sit for this exam at one of the testing centers or from the comfort of any place.
Looking through the content of this Examsnap Cisco exam, you can find out all the topics that are listed below:
- Routing Solutions and Advanced Addressing;
- Advanced Enterprise Campus Networks;
- WAN for Enterprise Networks;
- WAN for Enterprise Networks;
Do Your Best While Preparing for the Cisco 300-420 Exam
If you want to pass the exam with flying colors on the first attempt, it is recommended to observe as many prep resources as possible to fulfill your knowledge of designing the enterprise network. Let’s discover some of the training options that can be used for preparing for ExamLabs.com.
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks v1.0: This course lasts 5 days and can be taken in instructor-led and e-learning formats. This training provides the students with the knowledge and skills needed for designing the enterprise network.
- Cisco 300-420 ENSLD Exam Guide: This variant can help you understand all the exam domains in detail. For this purpose, you can opt for the CCNP Enterprise Design ENSLD 300-420 Official Cert Guide: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks. Each section is full of practical parts and related contexts.
- Cisco Community: With this option, you can grasp the most advanced IT trend, have advice from IT professionals, and discuss the information with other learners.
Complete the Cisco 300-420 Exam to Enjoy the Associated Benefits
After passing the 300-420 ENSLD exam, the professionals will obtain two sought-after certifications. Thus, as a certified specialist, you can place yourself in the field of IT and land a prestigious job, including the roles of an IT Security Specialist, a Network Administrator, a Help Desk Technician, a Network Manager, a Cloud Engineer, and a Network Engineer, among others. The average salary for these titles can be up to $100,000 per year.