Basically edu email only for the student ( US residents only), But if you are not a student and want an .edu email for discount purpose without being in school then this is a correct article for you. With our method, you can generate free edu email example [email protected] The method 100% working in 2020 and I have already 3 edu email from different university sites.
Here I will give you a proper tutorial to get Anne Arundel Community College edu email. To get edu email, first of all, you follow all the steps one by one.
Benefits of having an edu email
1. GitHub Student Developer Pack
GitHub gives free the GitHub Student Developer Pack, the best free developer tools for students. This student pack comes with 12 great free offers and free services such as $50 Digital Ocean coupon, Amazon AWS coupon, and much more.
Here are the benefits:
- $15 Amazon AWS coupon
- $50 Digital Ocean coupon.
- Bitnami: Offer Business 3 plan (normally $49/month) free for one year
- Crowdflower: free access to the Crowdflower platform.
- GitHub: Unlimited free public and private repositories.
- NameCheap.com: Offer one year SSL certificate and dotME domain name registration.
- Unreal: A complete suite of game development tools for PC, console, mobile, web and VR and more
2. Amazon Student Pack
When you sign up Amazon Student account with your student email– you will be able to use Amazon Prime for free for six months.
Amazon Prime benefits:
- Free TWO-DAY shipping on many Amazon products.
- Get unlimited online streaming of movies, TV shows, and music.
- Access exclusive deals for students.
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Prime Photo
3. Microsoft DreamSpark
you also get Microsoft DreamSpark with useful software and Microsoft Office 365 subscription for free.
Now we come to mail post how to create edu email, so lets see.
How To Create Free edu email Address (Working)
Note: First you must note down the uses all the details address, name, date of birth, SSN and also security answers for generating user ID and password.
1. Generate US address and SSN number
First, If you are not a US citizen then you need a US address to get edu mail address. For that just click this link RANDOM ADDRESS GENERATOR.
There you can find all the details like name, address, SSN (very important ). The SSN number will look like the image below:
2. Apply for Edu email
It is the hard part because you need to fill the form and the form too long process so I will tell you here to apply to free edu email. Just Follow and do the step by step.
Again You must note down all the details that you fill the form.
Step 1. First, go to the https://home.cccapply.org/ and select Hartnell College Click Apply.
Step 2. On the page, you need to fill all the details one by one
- First name last name ( Use the fake name generator site)
- Your real email ( you should add your original email not fake one)
- Date of birth (example 01-04-2001)
- Phone number
- Current Address, city-state, and zip
- High School Information – select any school and High School Graduation Year – 2016
- What is your educational goal? – select Any option
- Enrollment Information–
- Select your Field of Interest- Select Business
- Select your Degree / Certificate – Select Finance Accounting (A.A.S)
- Select your Academic Term – Select any option
- Account Information
- Password – enter your password
- Password Question – Type any question and also enter the answer
- Now click on the Create Account
Check here if you get an Adress error: How to Get Real Address
on the second page, you need to fill your some more details here you can see how to fill:
- Legal Name – Enter your name from the fake name generator site
- Other Names- leave it blank
- Phone and address – will show the same last page you enter
- When did you move to your current address?* – Enter Date of birth
- Your County of Residency is* – select any (sometimes it will auto select to Not Maryland)
- Email – enter the same one
- Gander – you know that
- U.S. Social Security Number – Enter SSN number from the above site ( Must not it)
- Citizenship Status– Select Yes
- Date of Birth — enter the same one ( Must note it )
- Ethnic Background– leave it blank
- What is your race? Select one or more of the following categories — select White
- Additional Information
- Student’s Employment Status –unemployed
- Father’s Education Level – graduate
- Mother’s Education Level – graduate
- Is English your only language? – Yes
- Military Status – no
- Emergency Contact– leave blank
- Now click Save and Continue
- Most Recent High School Attended – You need to add school name according to the state you entered last so click add school
- On the page school name leave black, State according to your address, select Country united states and click Search
- From search result select any school
- Other information leave blank
- Date earned – enter 02-03- 2016
- College Information – select no
- Click Save and Continue
- What is your educational goal?
- Please choose one of the following– select I plan to earn a college associate degree
- Field of Interest–
- select your Field of Interest – select Business
- Select your Degree / Certificate– Select Financial Accounting (A.A.S)
- Select your Academic Term*— Select Summer
- Now click Save and continue
- Disciplinary History
- In the last four years have you been disciplined for misconduct?- select NO
- Challenge Questions –
- On these steps fill all the question one by one ( Please note all the answers )
- Do you certify the following?* — select Yes
- Signature* – Write your name ( same as you entered from )
- Now click Submit Application
Note: Don’t close the current page. It will help you if you forgot the details when you filled up your details.
3. How to Get Your edu email
After registration. You will receive an email account within 1-2 business days after registering for your courses. Typically, you will use your first name middle initial last name as one long word, ending with @student.hartnell.edu
So Better to use a unique First and Last name every time.
If your name Manoj Williamson then your email will be [email protected]
8-digit date of birth (ie, 01012020 if you were born on January 1st, 2020). It is STRONGLY recommended to change your password. If you were registered before 3-14-2011, you will use a 6-digit date of the birth password instead (ie, 010190 if you were born on January 1st, 1990
5. How to access your email ID
Go to http://mail.student.hartnell.edu/ and enter your username and password. it will redirect to Gmail.
After all, you must add security option like a mobile number if you forget your password in future
2. The Second method 100% Working Now
With this method, you will get 100% edu email and also you will receive Gmail edu email that means unlimited google drive
1. Go to https://home.cccapply.org/ and select Golden West College from the Left corner and click Apply Now.
2. You will be taken to following CCCapply website. Now create a new account with your Gmail account or you can login with your old account for the latest term.
3. Create an account using a fake name, address and for SSN you can generate from here from fakenamegenerator.com
Check here How to get a real address (very important)
Note: You must note all the details like
- SSN code
- Security question and answer
4. After that, start a new application and select the following college
5. Press Start Application and fill up the application with the same as I have shown above the first method.
6. Submit the application. In two days(working) You will receive an email with instructions to get your .edu email ( [email protected] )
7. And your account password will be the first letter of your first name capitalized, the first letter of your last name lower case, your birthdate using the following format MMDDYY and the letters CCCD
Here is the proof of my edu email:
At the end I can say the tutorial is not hard but Big, BTW If you have any issue to get free edu email please comment below. And please share with your friend and family who want to enjoy the edu email discounts and benefits.