WhatsApp is one of the most essential platforms for every user. People rely on WhatsApp for transferring files, chatting, and communicating versatilely. Moreover, everyone wants to do this without impacting WhatsApp regarding device switching. Not all users know how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android or else wise.
You can trust the WhatsApp transfer toolkits if you also want to switch devices without impacting WhatsApp. The most reputable WhatsApp transfer toolkit is Mutsapper. In this discussion, we will enlighten you about Mutsapper and its alternatives.
Part 1: What Features Should Be Available in a WhatsApp Transfer Mobile App?
Users can seamlessly migrate their WhatsApp data from one device to another using a WhatsApp transfer mobile app. This includes chats, settings, location, and media files of WhatsApp. It also helps ensure a comprehensive experience for you with its premium-grade features. Some of the features that a WhatsApp transfer app should contain are provided below:
- Cross-Platform Transfer: Before anything else, you must ensure that the tool you select ensures cross-platform transfer. With a reliable tool, you can transfer data from Android to iPhone and iPhone to Android platform.
- Chat History Transfer: Not only present chat, but you should be able to transfer chat histories of WhatsApp with a good tool. This includes text messages, documents, group chats, and more.
- Contact Preservation: A professional-grade app should be capable enough to ensure the WhatsApp contact list remains intact. This helps in transferring the chats without any quality issues.
- Metadata and Encryption: The content, like notification preferences, privacy settings, and chats, should be preserved across devices. Moreover, an app should transfer all the data with end-to-end encryptions and protect the user’s information.
- Usability and Selective Transfer: You must select a tool that is easy to use and free of complications. Moreover, a reliable app should allow you to transfer selective data from one device to another.
- Transfer Types: Some transfer apps let you transfer data with a wire connection, and others allow transfer with a wireless connection. However, if you are selecting an app that supports both wireless and wire-friendly transfer, it will be a good choice.
Part 2: The Most Powerful WhatsApp Transfer Mobile App
Do you wish to know about the most powerful app to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android? The answer is Mutsapper. With the help of this robust WhatsApp transfer toolkit, you can transfer every bit of your WhatsApp to a new device. Moreover, it lets you make cross-platform support as you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone and iPhone to Android.
One of the best things is there is no restriction to factory resetting the phone before making the transfer. This software lets you transfer the data with and without an OTG adapter connection. Its data transferring procedure is relatively smooth and seamless, so you will not face any problems in this part.
Key Features of Mutsapper
- Using the reliable WhatsApp transfer features of Mutsapper, you can quickly transfer text, files, photos, voices, videos, and other WhatsApp data.
- After transferring the WhatsApp data, it automatically merges both new and old data, so you will not lose anything.
- This amazing tool lets you make a selective WhatsApp transfer. You can even transfer WhatsApp Business data through this.
- It also lets you transfer essential WhatsApp data such as location, sticker, GIF, etc.
Part 3: What is the Compatibility of Mutsapper and What Data Types It Supports
The higher functionality of Mutsapper is not hidden from any user. This tool also supports versatile data types and shows compatibility with devices for the ease of the users. You must wonder if you can use Mutsapper on your device to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. The below-given information will help you in this matter:
Compatibility of Mutsapper
|7.0 and above
|All models, including 14, 13, 12, 11, XR, 8, 7
Data Types Supported by Mutsapper
- WhatsApp Stickers
Part 4: How To Transfer WhatsApp Data from iPhone to Android
Transferring WhatsApp data in a lossless quality is challenging. However, it is easier if you use a reliable tool. The best tool that can help you with WhatsApp data transfer is Mutsapper. Yet, we will also discuss some of the alternatives of Mutsapper through which you can transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android:
Let us start with the quality-oriented tool named Mutsapper. The procedure through which you can transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android without losing new and old chats is discussed here:
Step 1: Choose the WhatsApp Option
Initially, download Mutsapper on your device and open it. From the main interface, go to the “Choose Transfer App” drop-down menu and select “WhatsApp.” Following this hit the “iPhone to Android” feature.
Step 2: Select Method and Transfer WhatsApp Data
Following this, choose the method you want to transfer your WhatsApp data, such as With USB-C or No USB-C. Then, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the WhatsApp data transfer process.
WhatsApp is a feature-rich platform allowing users to share chats without third-party software. The steps through which you can transfer WhatsApp with the Export Chat feature of WhatsApp are instructed here for you:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and select the chat you want to transfer. Following this, tap the contact’s name from the top and scroll down to select the “Export Chat” option. Decide whether you want to export the chat with media or without media.
Step 2: Wait a few moments and select a medium to transfer chat, such as “Gmail.” Add the email address and hit the “Send” icon to transfer the conversation.
Smart Switch is a free app by Apple for transferring WhatsApp from one device to another. Many users rely on this app for accomplishing WhatsApp transfers, but the pre-requirement of this method is that the Android should be new or factory reset. The instructions through which you can do this are given here:
Step 1: Connect your Android device and iPhone using a USB-C to lightning cable and tap on the “Trust” option if the “Trust this Computer” confirmation pop-up appears on your device. Afterward, agree to the terms and conditions on your Android device and tap on the “Yes” option, and your phone will start downloading Smart Switch.
Step 2: Once Smart Switch is installed, launch it and select the “Transfer from iPhone or iPad” feature, and you will get the option of transferring conversations from your iPhone by scanning the QR code. You can also initiate this process by accessing the WhatsApp Settings on your iPhone and then choosing the “Move Chats to Android” option from the “Chats” settings.
Step 3: You can also transfer other data from iPhone to Android. After selecting the data, Smart Switch will ask you to install WhatsApp. Once WhatsApp is installed, the transfer process will automatically start. After the transfer process is completed, open WhatsApp on an Android device and set it up using the same phone number, and you will have your iPhone’s WhatsApp data on Android.
To wrap things up, you can transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android using a reliable tool like Mutsapper. There are several features that a good WhatsApp transfer toolkit should have, and you can discover these features above.
However, Mutsapper is a tool that has premium-grade features for optimized data transfer procedures. There are also a few alternatives to Mutsapper, such as the Export Chat feature of WhatsApp and Move to iOS. You can discover their data transfer procedure from the above discussion.