In 2020, there were 24.5 million mobile app developers worldwide. There is no final data for 2021 – the year is not over yet – but a survey as of September 16, 2021, states that a third of all mobile application developers use cross-platform solutions and frameworks in their work. As for the remaining two-thirds, they are still loyal to native apps.
Considering that the number of mobile application developers is constantly increasing, it is safe to say that today approximately 10 million people worldwide use frameworks to create cross-platform applications. And a significant part of them is engaged in the field of React Native outsourcing.
It’s probably impossible to imagine an IT entrepreneur or a lone developer who says to himself something like: “Now I’ll post some one-or-two-stars nonsense on the Google Play or App Store, and only in a while I’ll write something profound.” Anyone who has ever encountered the IT world knows that the first obvious failure is likely to be the end of such a developer or entrepreneur in conditions of the current competition. Therefore, anyone who undertakes development thinks about meeting the requirements of 5-star apps as closely as possible.
When the standards required for a successful and competitive application have been mastered, it remains to choose the platform it will be created on. And here, the most logical choice looks like React Native. Let’s see why.
Experienced app developers, based on long experience, claim that developing a cross-platform app with React Native is the fastest, most efficient, and cost-effective way to get started with a new app.
Several articles can be devoted to a detailed analysis of the arguments why the React Native mobile app is the best with which a new manufacturer can enter the market. But let’s start with a shortlist for the beginning.
- Until your IT company has yet begun to roll around in millions, your budget is probably minimal. In this case, it will be most economically feasible to assemble a qualified React Native software development team at least, because React Native exists just for creating applications that work on any platform. Thus, you do not have to spend time and money developing a separate application for each operating system.
- Due to its architecture, cross-platform applications written in React Native work as native ones. Therefore, you are guaranteed high performance, reliability, and smooth operation on any platform.
- While React Native apps are performance champions, they consume significantly less memory than solutions based on other platforms. This is achieved because the React Native codes are only used by the system directly during the execution of actions.
- The React Native device allows you to quickly make changes to the program without affecting the code globally. Thus, one small fragment responsible for updating or fixing bugs can be added to the application at once on all platforms on which it runs.
Keep up with the leaders
The best way to understand how prevalent and viable a software solution is to see who is using it. So…
- Facebook. React Native was developed by Facebook for its own needs. This framework became the basis for a branded mobile application. By the way, the creators of React Native gave it an Open-Source license, so this framework is also free in addition to all its many advantages.
- Instagram. In addition to being built on React Native, the Instagram app, like Facebook, is also used for complex business intelligence on these social networks.
Verily, not a bad company: each name speaks not just for itself but also their common choice.
How about prospects?
It is quite a natural question for a person who decided to invest money in creating a React Native software development team or personal training.
Creating a successful React Native mobile app is much more profitable in terms of time and budget than learning, testing, and introducing new software solutions into existing ecosystems fundamentally different from React Native.
Given all the above, what must happen for React Native to lose ground?
Looks like this is a rhetorical question.
In any case, leading experts and business analysts specializing in forecasts in the IT field are convinced: at least in the next five years, software solutions based on React Native will only gain popularity. Moreover, the demand for the services of React Native experts will grow steadily.
In short, React Native isn’t just the right choice. It’s a wise one!