Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital, is a bustling city with numerous options for investors to invest in the real estate sector and get increased returns. Condominiums are among the most lucrative choices when looking for considerable returns for your investments, specifically when they are on sale.
Since Phnom Penh is witnessing rapid and continuous economic expansion, several investors are enticed to invest in the real estate sector. The rise in GDP in the last ten years, tourism, improved infrastructure, regulatory framework, and several other significant factors have contributed to its steady and increased growth.
Also, the demand for housing thus increases with the growth and development of the city. Here are some of the most lucrative options IPS Cambodia provides and help you explore the worth investment options of Condominiums for sale in Phnom Penh.
Condos or condominiums are residential or housing structures where every unit is individually owned. Also, there are several choices of detached and attached condominiums where attached ones are connected from the inside and detached ones do not have shared walls.
Getting condominiums for sale is the ideal investment choice due to the reduced cost and location, often near city centres or other preferred or other prime locations. Although owners are required to pay an additional fee for additional amenities and exterior maintenance, several factors make condominiums worth investment.
These structures often offer better rental opportunities, and foreign investors may purchase strata titles effortlessly.
Here we have listed a few best options to explore and invest in condominiums for sale in Phnom Penh.
- The two-bedroom condo (23rd floor) for sale in Embassy Central, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 800,000 USD (3,828 USD per sqm)
- The two-bedroom condo (20th floor) for sale in Urban Village, Hun Sen Blvd, Phnom Penh, is available at 140,000 USD (2,000 USD per sqm)
- The three-bedroom condo (14th floor) for sale in De Castle Royal, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 365,000 USD (2,212 USD per sqm)
- The two-bedroom condo (19th floor) for sale in Embassy Central, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 359,000 USD (3,582 USD per sqm)
- The three-bedroom condo (6th floor) for sale in Embassy Central, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 670,000 USD (3,426 USD per sqm)
- The two-bedroom condo (15th floor) for sale in J Tower 2, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 240,000 USD (2,637 USD per sqm)
- The two-bedroom condo (17th floor) for sale in J Tower 2, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 165,500 USD (2,546 USD per sqm)
- The one-bedroom condo (37th floor) type B5 for resale in Time Square 306, BKK1, Phnom Penh, is available at 137,000 USD (2,888 USD per sqm)
Although investors may greatly benefit from investing in condominiums in Phnom Penh, certain challenges are involved when dealing with these properties. Here are a few pros and cons of investing in condominiums:
- Dealing with a real estate agency to explore and buy the ideal condominium for sale in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, can help foreign investors quickly go through the buying process of Condominiums.
- Investing in a condominium in Phnom Penh is ideal for earning rent through the property.
- The location of condominiums in prime areas increases potentiality for the future.
- Condominiums are affordable and have growth potential.
- A boost in foreign direct investment (FDI) transactions by eighty per cent has enticed many investors.
- Strong growth is noticed in Sihanoukville, Kampot, and other mid-zed towns.
- Foreign investors can legally and directly buy condominiums and get complete control and freehold ownership of their properties (condominiums) while adhering to the procedures.
- The government is improving the city’s infrastructure and business framework and targeting improving infrastructure.
- The Cambodian government aims to make the region a stable and safe investment location.
- Minimal living cost makes it an ideal location to invest in condominiums in Phnom Penh.
- Government bureaucracy and language barriers are some of the challenges that foreign investors face while buying a condominium in Cambodia.
- Low property taxes
- Owners need to spend additionally on exteriors and maintenance.
- The low-developed legal framework and the unstable economic and political situation may impose a few risks in investing in condominiums.
Property investment is a complex procedure, whether you want an investment or explore a residential space. You always want your financial and personal preferences to be met when buying a condominium to rent or stay in. Therefore, it is significant to research and explore the properties for sale you want to invest in.
IPS Cambodia can limit your research and hunt for condominiums in Cambodia since their professionals will help you navigate the ideal condominiums per your preferences and requirements.