Firesticks are incredible devices that offer a whole new entertainment experience. The small devices are compatible with the cable TV, turning it into a smart TV. The device fits in the HDMI portal and offers online streaming content. Firestick allows for additional software to enhance the entertainment. The extra apps provide users free online content without paying any penny. To keep your data secure, users should opt for the best free VPN for Firestick. The internet offers thousands of VPN. However, few are legit—some only hack user personal details and user for monetary benefits.
Firestick is designed to provide all popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Kodi, Hotstar, and more. All these channels have monthly subscription fees, which might be pressing financially wise to many users. To still enjoy the services, users use the jailbreaking technique and enjoy benefits for free. However, some of the streaming services, such as Netflix, have high restrictions. This makes it hard to crack the Netflix codes.
To access the service user requires quality VPN software that will cover your identity and geo-location. Netflix is an extensive content library with restriction to different locations due to copyrighted policies. The movies you can watch are only limited to your country. However, you can implement free VPN for Netflix. This will help hide your location and enjoy more content from different countries. The free VPN service is, however, not appealing as a paid version.
The internet has several free VPN services that can work with Netflix and Firestick. The majority of the VPN provides the premium version and a free version. The free version can be a free trial or open but with limited services.
Importance of VPN for Firestick and Netflix
- VPN stops online surveillance
Once you include a third-party on your Firestick, you’re prone to online surveillance and ISP. The government monitors your activities and can land legal issues. A good VPN will stop online surveillance and keep your data safe.
- ISP throttling
Due to the surveillance, ISP can monitor the online activities you’re conducting. They have the power to tamper with your data. This is referred to as internet throttling. The process might not affect one-time users’ regular online streamer. VPN will mask your identity and location to help you stream without any worry.
Some of the online streaming services such as Netflix. Are services that offer geo-restrictions to users? The service doesn’t tamper with the copyright rights of different countries. Every country has different content which the user can access. Using quality VPN software, you can access any content from other countries.
How to install VPN for Firestick and Netflix services.
- Express VPN
The Express VPN is a versatile VPN and best for Firestick and other services. It’s fast and connects with 3000+ servers in 90 countries and 160 locations worldwide. The VPN has excellent features such as 256-bit AES encryption, kill switch, no login policy, best security features, and more.
- Open your Firestick and click the search button on the home screen.
- Click on the Express VPN on search results to continue.
- Select the “download” button.
- Open the app and select the sign-in button. Enter your email ID and password you created when signing up for Express VPN.
- A message will appear on the screen ”help improve Express VPN.” Click on the “OK” button or “No Thanks” to proceed.
- Next, click “OK” to set up your VPN; again, select the “OK” tab for the connection request.
- The VPN will select the best location for you. One can change the location using the tab “all locations.” Select your preferred area and enjoy the services.
- Surfshark VPN
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN that provides the best VPN services. The features are reliable and best for the online experience. The VPN has AES 256 military-grade encryption, kill switch, strict login policies, leak protection, private DNS, and more. The Surfshark VPN is available in 1000+ servers in 60+ countries. It has high speeds and best for your VPN services.
- Go to the setting section on your Firestick and click the search button.
- Enter the word Surfshark on the search tab. Click on the result to proceed.
- Next, click the option “download/get to continue.
- Now open the VPN after the installation process and sign in with login details.
- Next, click to start the VPN on your device.
For a fast, reliable, and versatile VPN, NordVPN is the best choice for users. The VPN has high-quality features and strict security details. It has dual-layered security to ensure no data leakage. The VPN allows up to 6 devices and can work for different streaming services such as Netflix. Its speeds are considerable and best for your Firestick device.
- Open your Firestick home screen and click on the search button.
- Next, please search for NordVPN and click on it on the search results.
- Proceed and click the download or get button.
- Open the NordVPN once the installation process is done.
- Select sign in using the login credentials.
- Select the option “connect now” to start using the VPN service.