SurfShark on Kodi – Kodi is an open-source streaming application that allows users to stream their favourite content over the Internet. Online streaming has made many versions of Kodi add-ons easier and more convenient. Nevertheless, despite tremendous efforts to make observers ’lives easier, certain complications and threats continue to confuse users.
Online streaming is fun, but problems such as choking your ISP, attacking malware, monitoring authorities, violating data, etc., bother the user the most. This is why the use of a VPN is recommended during online streaming.
SurfShark is currently one of the best VPNs in Kodi due to its extremely fast servers and impressive features. In addition, it offers military-grade AES 256-bit encryption, which protects users ’identities and allows them to stream anonymously and surf.
Follow this guide to learn more about SurfShark and its compatibility with Kodi.
Is SurfShark the best VPN for Kodi?
I can’t mark any provider as Kodi’s best VPN without analyzing them. There are three things to consider before claiming that service is best for Kodi:
In terms of security, SurfShark, along with AES 256-bit encryption, offers the best security features and does not keep logs. SurfShark is the VPN provider that has declared users to be trusted and completely trusted in terms of security.
2. Number and speed of servers
SurfShark has more than 1,000 servers in 61+ countries, and the best part is that all servers offer high bandwidth.
One of the main factors in the rapid growth and one-day popularity was speed. Very few VPN providers have instant connectivity.
3. Device and operating system compatibility
SurfShark is compatible with all major operating systems and devices such as Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, FireOS, Roku, FireStick and FireTV, etc.
Based on an analysis of these three factors, there is no doubt that SurfShark is Kodi’s other best VPN.
- 1000+ servers in 61+ countries.
- AES-256-bit military class encryption.
- Applications on more than 8 different platforms and devices.
- Includes killer switch function.
- High-speed servers.
- It does not fall within the scope of the 5,9,14 eye.
- Your 1-month package is too expensive
Is SurfShark compatible with Kodi?
Yes! SurfShark is compatible with Kodi. However, you do not have your own dedicated Kodi add-on, but you can install the desktop client and run Kodi. It still works well, bypasses all geographical restrictions, and at the same time provides you with protection.
How to install SurfShark on Kodi on Android
SurfShark is also available for Android; to install on your device by following these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Click on the search bar and search for “SurfShark”.
- Click on the first result that appears (it will be) Secure VPN Application – Surfshark VPN for privacy.
- Now click Install and wait for the application to download and install.
- Once the app is installed, click Open and sign in to your SurfShark account.
- Now connect to the desired server and open Kodi to start secure streaming.
How to use Kodi with SurfShark on Windows
Follow these steps to install SurfShark for Kodi on Windows:
- Go to the SurfShark ordering page and sign up for a package to suit your needs.
- Download the SurfShark desktop client for Windows and install it.
- After installation, open the application and log in with your credentials.
- Now select the desired server location and connect to it.
- Now minimize the app and open the Kodi app.
- You can now access geographically limited streams and Live TV Kodi add-ons while the app is running in the background.
How to use Kodi using SurfShark on FireStick
FireStick took over the entire online streaming industry by storm, and the fact that you can stream Kodi made it much more interesting.
- Connect the FireStick and Switch It On
- Open Settings.
- Click the Device tab
- Click Developer Options
- Enable Applications from unknown sources
- Go back to the main menu and open the Amazon App Store
- Go to the search option and search for SurfShark
- Click Surfshark VPN Fire TV search results
- Click Install > click Yes
- After the installation is complete, open the app and sign – was in use
SurfShark is a great choice for Kodi users due to its amazing features, speed and security protocol. Cybersecurity is a very serious concern and choosing a provider is not that easy. The user needs to consider certain things, such as the factors discussed in this guide.
Many VPN providers claim to be the best, but some (very reputable) VPN providers have been part of the controversy. This has really shaken the industry and triggered trust issues among users.
Under these circumstances, I suggest users choose SurfShark as it is really safe and reliable. I personally tested this provider and found it to be true to your needs.