Best Screen Mirroring Android Applications – With a wider screen when watching movies or playing games will certainly make us more comfortable and enjoy it more. Because there are certain applications or games that are only available on Android phones that make it a little difficult for some features.
Meanwhile, there are many Android phones that don’t have the default screen mirroring function. For that, we need a screen mirroring application for Android that makes it easy for us to control our cellphones via a laptop or computer.
So In this article, we are going to show some best screen mirroring or screen-casting applications for Android to PC or Laptop.
- Best Sites To Download Cracked Android apps apk
- 3 Ways To Turn Off Laptop With Keyboard When Hangs & errors
- Best Sites to Download cracked PC Games ( Latest Full Version )
Here are Best 5 Screen Mirroring Android Applications
1. ApowerMirror – Best Screen Mirroring App
ApowerMirror Is a screen mirroring application for Android and Apple phones. This cool application is made to reflect your mobile screen to your computer and other devices in order to have a wider screen experience if you want this application you can try using it.
- Can control your cellphone from a computer with a keyboard and mouse.
- Record your mobile screen from a computer.
- Take a screenshot of the mobile screen.
- Can receive notifications from cellphones on your computer.
- Send messages using the mouse.
- Without Lag.
- Requires Android 5.0 and higher.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror” text=”ApowerMirror” window=”new” nofollow=”true” ]
2. Mirroring 360 – Cast Android Screen To Pc
Mirroring 360 is the next Android screen mirroring application created to reflect the screen on your Android to another computer or device. This application is made for educational and business purposes because this application offers more than two devices to share your screen in one use.
- Allows you to reflect on multiple devices at once.
- Allows you to share the screen with others while mirroring.
- Requires Android 5.0 and higher.
- Requires a separate receiver to reflect multiple devices.
- Does not allow you to take screenshots.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.mirroring360.com/” text=”Mirroring 360″ ]
Wondershare MirrorGo is specifically developed for those who like to play games that are only available on mobile devices. By using this application you can display the screen of your Android on your laptop or computer, so that you can enjoy wider and clearer graphics, and play your favorite games with satisfaction.
- Allows you to send messages with the mouse.
- Do not allow you to take screenshots when doing a mirroring screen.
- does not allow you to reflect on two or more devices simultaneously.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-mirror.html” text=”Wondershare MirrorGo” ]
4. Mobizen – Mirroring Screen
Mobizen is a mirroring application that you can use to control your Android phone directly on your laptop or computer. Because there are many requests to play games with a wider screen on Android phones, for this reason, this application was developed. So you can enjoy playing your favorite games on your Android and also streaming videos on the games you play on your computer.
- Allows you to control your cellphone with a keyboard and mouse.
- Allows you to browse files.
- Wireless connections are only available in the Professional Version.
- Requires Android 4.0 and higher.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.mobizen.com/” text=”Mobizen” ]
Vysor is a mirroring application that is related to Google Chrome. This is an extension on the Chrome browser that will only work on the browser. So without that, this application will not run. This application is also free but does not have full features compared to other screen mirroring applications.
- Easy to use.
- Depends on Chrome to work.
- A little slow.
Those are the 5 best screen mirroring applications that can display your Android screen to a laptop or computer screen, all the above applications are free and you can upgrade to enjoy additional features at a fairly affordable price. Good luck.